Expression of Interest for Tractor Rental Service
Do you have a tractor for hire?… Talk to us today!
Malawi Agricultural and Industrial Investment Corporation (MAIIC) is a private sector led Development Finance Institution that is championing transformation of agriculture in Malawi.
MAIIC plans to introduce a digital platform that will offer tractor rental services from reliable third parties. This will release the power of co-shared resources as the tractors will be available for hire by smallholder farmers, commercial farmers, and cooperatives. MAIIC therefore wishes to engage the services of individuals and firms who own tractors to be offered for rental services on MAIIC’s trusted platform.
The Game Plan
The preferred individual or firm will be expected to provide the following:
- name and model of tractor.
- power output in horsepower.
- year of make.
- condition of the tractor.
- tractor implements including tractor disks, etc.
- location of tractor.
Interested suppliers are requested to express their interest by submitting the following:
- Standard rates for hire per hectare
- copy of certificate of ownership of the tractor
- copy of certificate of fitness
- copy of certificate of insurance cover
The expression of interest (EOI) must be clearly marked Expression of Interest for Tractor Rental Service. The EOI should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
Malawi Agricultural and Industrial Investment Corporation
Gowa House, LILONGWE 3
ONLY electronically submitted proposals will be considered. The proposals should be submitted via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Email questions or call to 01776172.
The deadline for submission is 17:00 hours on Saturday, 17 October 2020.
Expression of Interest to Provide a Design Solution for a Server Room Upgrade
Malawi Agricultural and Industrial Investment Corporation Plc (MAIIC) is a government-initiated and private sector-led development finance entity, created to bridge the financing gap in Malawi and spearhead private sector development. It is a commercially oriented Development Finance Institution (DFI) set up to play a leading role in the socio-economic development of the country in line with the Malawi Growth and Development Strategy (MGDS) III.
MAIIC wishes to enlist the services of an ICT firm with extensive capacity and a breadth of experience to provide outsourced technology services required within the context of MAIIC’s mandate of bridging the financing gap in Malawi and spearheading private sector development in line with MGDS III. MAIIC is looking for qualified suppliers in this field to design a server room upgrade, supply and install.
The preferred firm will be expected to effect timely provision of sound feedback in accordance with set deadlines regarding these specific assignments:
- a detailed project inception report.
- an optimal server room design.
- a report on recommendations on the type of network, server, access, safety and security equipment associated with the server room.
- supply and installation of cybersecurity artefacts in line with existing in-house networks and online needs of MAIIC.
- supply and installation of server room equipment for a Tier-2 environment.
- configuration of server room systems to usable and acceptable state.
- the proposal should be turnkey – supply and commission.
Expression of Interest
Interested suppliers are requested to express their interest by submitting their company profiles with the following requirements:
- Qualifications of key members assigned for the task with minimum being a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any other related field with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in carrying out similar assignments.
- Evidence of similar assignments carried out with details of the assignment scope and traceable references.
- Legal status documents.
- Principal place of business.
- Registration with a relevant certification body will be an added advantage.
- The firm must have no actual or potential conflict of interest in taking up this role.
The expression of interest must be clearly marked Expression of Interest to Design and Implement a Server Room Upgrade.
The EOI should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
Malawi Agricultural and Industrial Investment Corporation Plc (MAIIC)
Capital City Banking Centre
African Unity Avenue
Private Bag 307
Mode of submission: ONLY electronically submitted proposals will be accepted. The proposals should be submitted to the following email addresses: email@example.com.
The deadline for submission is 1700 hours on Friday, 25 September 2020.
Any questions should be addressed to the Officer Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone using the following numbers: 01 776 172.