MAIIC ‘s authorised business
- To mobilise ﬁnancial and other resources for investment in commercially viable projects, businesses, agriculture and industries (existing and new) aligned with national development priorities.
- To be a catalyst for the creation and development of competitive, commercially sustainable industries to make Malawi a more production and export oriented economy.
- To support commercially viable investments in the public and private sectors of the economy to consolidate and promote growth, productivity, employment, wealth creation and broad-based economic development.
- To co-operate with other institutions and organizations (public, private, national, international or multinational including governments) that are interested in the socio-economic development of Malawi to complement ﬁnancing to sectors under-served by the banking industry.
- To enhance capacity in domestic ﬁrms to enable them improve their performance and compete favorably with their peers in the regional and international markets.
- To invest in commercially viable industry-enabling infrastructure either alone or in association with various partners, both local and international.
- To deepen the utilisation of domestic ﬁnancial resources and attract foreign capital to enhance the resource envelope as a driver for investment in targeted industries and projects.
- To undertake such other activities as may advance these objects sustainably.
For more information, please contact us today, or click here to download our brochure.